Superman never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy

Friday, August 1, 2008

Blockhead Rhetoric

There is a lonely little cobwebsite maintaining its presence in the intarweb: Blockhead Rhetoric, the temporary, tentative expression of my free-lance activities, which have been negligible of late. Nonetheless, I still have an interest in words, writing, and editing, and of course my work as an instructor of college rhetoric keeps me immersed in that world.

This category will contain essays and links appertaining to my own undertakings as a writer and a teacher of writing, as well as thoughts or links on writing or words (although I promise to forswear anything that even remotely resembles a “grammar peeve” piece). Click here to see the latest posts in this category.

No comments: