Superman never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Four-color Ma

Until recently, I maintained a blog devoted specifically to comix - comic books, graphic novels, sequential art, however you would have it. I tried to make it a sort-of boutique enterprise: not a cutting edge, review-the-latest-issues blog, not a clever snarkfest (there are plenty of those), and not a strictly academic site. As a result, the blog might have suffered from a long-term, low-grade identity crisis: while I knew what I didn’t want it to be, I think I was less certain about what I did want it to be.

I still want to talk about comix, but I am not sure I want to talk about them enough to cohesively support a blog dedicated to the topic. So, this category will contain articles, essays, and links that might otherwise have appeared there. Click here for posts in this category.

No comments: