Superman never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The ball drops

I think I missed out on this blog tradition a year ago, for the 2009-2010 new year transition, so I want to make sure I get it out here this time.

Every year, I make the same new year's resolutions. Every year, I hope, I get better at keeping them, but there's always room for growth, so here they are again:

I will try to listen more and talk less.
I will try to ask more questions and make fewer statements.
I will try to approach every circumstance with compassion and a little kindness.


Happy New Year, everyone. Peace out.

3 comments:

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hapi said...

Hi Walaka, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

ashishmaihu said...

I’m normally to blogging and i genuinely admire your content material. The write-up has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your internet website and maintain checking for brand spanking new information….
lengha choli