Superman never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Season's Greetings

So, with that most generic of holiday salutations, here is my annual wish of goodwill toward all. I expressed it last year in a somewhat more lengthy post:
But frankly, right now couldn't we use even the hokiest reminders that kindness and caring are important and that we should all demonstrate a little compassion and generosity in our personal, professional, and public lives? 
So whatever you celebrate at this time of year, from whatever source your goodwill springs, I wish you peace and joy, and I ask you to spread love and hope wherever you can.
And of course, since Coco and I are in Palm Springs for winter break this year, no holiday greeting would be complete without the Three Kings Three Drag Queens.

No comments: