Superman never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Blogging about blogging is a sin... but this is different


So, in pursuing this whole new be-a-cartoonist deal, I have had the pleasure of working with some folks from SAW (Sequential Artists Workshop), a school and online community based out of Gainesville, Florida but with members from around the world. One close associate has been Syne Mitchell, who coincidentally just lives down the proverbial road apiece, in King County. We have been sharing a few open studios on zoom each week for many months now, and this Valentine's Day saw the release of two projects, one all hers and one a sort-of collaboration.

In any case, you can read all about it in these posts:

Me talking about my project and Syne's project on my art blog

Syne talking about my project on her blog

and if you want to go right to the source:

Syne's latest project, My Ex, Vlad

My flip books, including the latest project, Marla of the Plains

Some good stuff there, folks - especially from Syne.

No comments: