Superman never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The firstest of the shortest

Man, I spent about nine hours grading today. I thought that was a lot, but then I realized that a lot of people prolly spent the same amount of time in front of the TV watching the Superbowl. I think I had more fun doing the grading, but I guess I did miss the commercials.

As a consequence, I didn't do much interesting today, but on one of my breaks from working, Otis and I went down to Fondi Pizza with a whole mess o' folks to celebrate the birthday of Annis P! Since I have already posted her baton-twirling publicity still on Facebook, I guess I can't top that now, so here's a nice picture of her in one of her favorite places, Maui:

And, what the heck, here's that great baton photo one more time:


Happy Birthday, Annis!

No comments: