Superman never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Think they'll cancel classes in the morning?


And don't think we won't be missing a few students tomorrow.

I'm not that interested in owning Things, but if I were, this is a Thing I would want to own:

That there is the Zeppelin, a $600,000 showpiece car that is hoped by Daimler to revive it's flagging high-end Maybach division. The car represents conspicuous consumption beyond belief - check out the details in these press materials - but that's not why I would want one. My desire stems only from the fact that Maybach was originally a company called Luftfahrzeug-Motoreinbau GmbH (Airship Engine Company), and was a subsidiary of Luftschiffbau Zeppelin GmbH, which manufactured rigid airships - zeppelins. How cool would it be to have a car that was even a distant relative of The Hindenburg? Pretty cool, I think.

No comments: